If this little light of mine combined with yours today
How many watts could we illuminate? How many villages could we save?I am in a surprisingly good mood right now despite the fact that I've used up an entire box of tissues in the last four hours and have a headache and have to read Hamlet. I'm listening to Jason Mraz and getting more and more excited for Saturday by the second and smiling because Jason Mraz is adorable. I finished all my homework for tomorrow a few hours ago and I already did a bunch of stuff that's due on Friday and I'm overusing the word "and" but Jason is amazing, so it's okay. I don't think he'd mind.
Things I am looking forward to in the future:
1. Saturday! Jason Mraz concert!
2. Alex is visiting? I'm not sure when exactly. Sometime in March, I believe? Ellie and I are going to kidnap him and take him to Disneyland.
3. Spring break. France! Five weeeeeeks!
4. The week after AP tests. I'm not too excited for the week of - but the week after. Yessssssss.
5. My birthday. And then summer! And then VidCon! And then a bunch of weeks of blissful free time! And then senior year. But I can deal with that.
I can't believe it's only the beginning of the week. Go by quickly, please?
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment