Put me on a plane and fly me to anywhere

Today I took the ACT - it wasn't too bad - and then Sydney talked me into some vegetables at Sprout's.  Then we went to the movies and saw "Dear John," that's one off of my list.  It should suffice to say that I loved it, but I'm still not sure about Channing Tatum as a heartthrob and whatnot.  He's very... beefy.  And angry looking.  But he has cute freckles on his back.

Anyhow, the movie was cute.  Then I helped Sydney make dinner.  I discovered that I do not really like celery root.  It definitely doesn't taste like mashed potatoes.  We had these molten chocolate cake things for desert with whipped cream that Sydney made.  I think my blog is going downhill.  I've never written about food before.

Now I'm sitting here pretending to do my homework and compiling a playlist to burn for Jennifer and playing music trivia with Megan over facebook.  Random thought:  is it bad that occasionally something happens and my automatic response is to think either she's just being Miley or the title of a Miley Cyrus song?  Yeah, I think that's bad.

Also occasionally "All Downhill by Here" by Newfound Glory pops into my head.  

Okay, why are none of my friends online?  Michael is always online.  Where is he?  It's like my friends have, like, lives or something.  What's up with that, yo?  My life just constitutes of procrastination and music and blogging and sleeping and mourning the fact that I can't go anywhere. 

Me:  I'll just make a joke about it.
Sharon:  Knowing you, you already planned it.

0 quirky quips: