The sorest of times, got your thoughts on my mind

Things that made me smile today:
1. A note from Sharon
2. John Green reading from Will Grayson, Will Grayson, the book he wrote with David Levithan
3. Ryan throwing a ball of paper at a trashcan and seriously missing
4. Kevin Gooch saying hi to me creepily
5. Michael doing something stupid
6. This picture

I'm not letting this be ruined for me.  I love blogging too much to let it go.  Although I didn't realize how much I love it until now.  It's so much easier than keeping a hand-written journal, more natural, even though that sounds backwards.

And getting mad at me over it, that's confusing and weird and I just don't understand.  I guess I haven't made it clear enough that I blog because I'm stressed and tired and I just like to rant.  But I rant about these momentary annoyances, these things that only bother me when I'm stressed and tired.  But then I sleep and I eat some chocolate and I write about what's bugging me, and then it all goes away.  (With the exception of annoyance at Steven.  That doesn't really go away.)

Besides, anyone who says they don't get annoyed is lying.  No one is completely immune to what others do.  And if there's someone out there who is, then I want them to be president, because that person would have to be the most tolerant person ever.  But that's not me.  I'm intolerant and judgmental and constantly cranky.  And hopefully I'll grow out of that and become a generally happy person eventually.  But I haven't yet, for the most part.

There were way too many qualifiers in that paragraph.

Now that I've kicked all my readers off, I guess I can blog more than once a day now without looking stupid.  So yay, I guess.

1 quirky quips:

Macaroni | February 6, 2010 at 10:09 PM

I'm glad I made you smile :) you make me laugh every dayyyy