Madly madly madly
This show breaks my heart to no end.It's fricking after midnight right now and instead of sleeping like my mom wants me to be I'm sitting here at my computer wondering why there is so little OC love on tumblr. This is a travesty considering that the number of quotable phrases Seth Cohen spits out per 43-minute episode is higher than that of the mismatched socks in my sock drawer.
"I'm just having an allergic reaction to the universe."


1 quirky quips:
Hi. I miss you. How are you?
Also, I read your blog post beneath this one and it's like you somehow got hold of my thoughts and typed them out into nice, properly formed sentences. It amazes me how similar we are. You're brilliant. I suppose I should be commenting on that blog post, but I'm just happy I found the comment option at all. :) I need to get back into blogging. Random: I've been thinking about colleges lately since I'll have to start applying soon, and wouldn't it be awesome if all of us BEDA buddies went to the same college?
Post a Comment