Are you not the same as you used to be

Things that are beautiful:
1. Zooey Deschanel













2. This cover of MGMT's "Kids"


3. The feeling that comes with not playing farmville anymore
4. Dresses
5. Weekends
6. This picture
7. This tumblr
8. Sleeping

I did absolutely nothing today.  I got up at 10:30 and ate a donut for breakfast.  Then I browsed the internet for a while and chipped away at my homework until lunch.  And then after lunch I did the same.  No Super Bowl for me.  Now I've finished all the homework I wanted to get done today and I don't want to work on driver's ed.  I could watch "Chuck" or go watch a movie on read The End of the Affair or cut things out of magazines or finish Jen's cds or write the note to Sharon that I already folded or go bug my parents about dinner, but instead of doing all that I just seem to be sitting here, refreshing facebook over and over and waiting for something exciting to happen.  Metaphor for my life?  

1 quirky quips:

Briana Lee | February 7, 2010 at 11:55 PM

Wow! What a fantastic cover!