I nearly forgot to title this

I just got back from a mixer for my France trip, at which we played the name game for about 40 hours before being informed that we are going to visit Mont Saint Michel.  I can't explain how excited I am about this.  I mean, just look at it.

Is it not the most gorgeous thing you've ever seen ever in your life ever?  I'm fangirling an island right now.  But really.  It's going to be so cool to see everything from my art history text book right in front of me, in 3-d and actuality and stuff.  And it was also mentioned that when we go to Bayeux to see our new French friends that we're meeting soon via e-mail, we're going to get to see the Bayeux Tapestry.  I basically jumped out of my seat when I heard that, and everyone else was just staring at the floor and twirling their hair like nothing exciting happened.  But I swear my eyes lit up.  I am about 10 times more excited for this trip now than I was three hours ago.

So somehow that put me in an amazing mood, even though I had a horrible afternoon that included getting into a fight with my mom on her birthday and realizing that some of my nanowrimo wasn't understood in the way that I meant it to be understood.  And I didn't get to driver's ed tonight, but I think not being home for more than 2 hours is a valid excuse.  I didn't study for my verb quiz or read Hamlet in as much detail as I was supposed to.  But who cares, because next weekend I'm seeing the fabulous Jason Mraz in concert (again!) and in 6 weeks I'm going to France and there are only 4 more months until my birthday which means only 4 more months until summer!

Woot!  I never say woot, but this situation is very deserving of a "woot!" so here you go.  

1 quirky quips:

Briana Lee | February 19, 2010 at 8:51 PM

That island is so beautiful! The picture reminds me of Hogwarts. (:
You're going to have so much funnnnnnnn in France!!!
JASON MRAZ <3

My word verification thingy is "unsit." I find that funny somehow.