The beat of my heart, to the beat of my heart

I just spent five minutes explaining the ending of Arcadia to you, and then you ask me what my name is?  What. the. hell.  In what world is this okay?  I may not socialize with you or make an effort to get to know you but I expect you to, in some deep corner of your brain, file away my name, and the names of all the other kids in your classes. 

I am just so tired of all this bullshit, of all this everyone using everyone else, of people treating other people like they're disposable.  And I am so fricking tired of misogynistic assholes who think they're better than everyone else. 

I am angry.  I never really get legitimately angry, but right now, that's all I am.  I'm not sad - maybe disappointed, maybe bitter, but really, I'm angry.

Because even when I push people out of my life, they just won't go away.  

0 quirky quips: