I never knew just what it was about this old coffee shop I love so much

Right now I'm feeling more like a ballerina than I ever have in my life, with the exception of when I was little kid and actually did ballet, as I'm sitting on one of my legs and the other is up on my desk and I'm typing this as I'm sitting like that and it's only a little bit uncomfortable.  I'm listening to Landon Pigg, which I haven't done in a while, but it's not as calming as I'd hoped it would be, and neither was the new episode of "Hannah Montana" in which Hannah revealed her secret and got Jesse back.

I think I'm going to load a roll of film into my mom's old camera and then teach myself how to use it, as it's a bit different from my dad's in that it doesn't have a rainbow strap (oh, Dad) and has more dials and levers and what-nots.  Maybe that's what I'll do tonight instead of watching "Glee", which I, despite my love of Darren Criss, feel like boycotting just because everyone else can't stop talking about it.  Plus lately the show has just been making me uncomfortable with its bad writing and awkward sexual tension between the teacher and his students.  I'll just watch Darren's musical numbers online later so that I won't feel totally irrelevant.

I hate that that's how I feel when I don't know what everyone else is talking about.  I don't give a damn about Lil Wayne or whoever getting out of jail, and for some ridiculously inexplicable reason, I feel stupid when everyone's talking about him and I can't partake in the conversation.  But I never partake in conversations anyway.  So what, really, am I feeling stupid about? 

0 quirky quips: