Forget what we're told before we get too old

I just wrote an entire post and then decided not to post it because I guess what it all comes down too is that it's cold out and there's static in the air and I can't deal with being teased, because I don't like being misconceived.  I am firm in my thoughts and in my opinions and I don't like when someone starts questioning what I know that I believe and what I know makes me happy just because it doesn't make them happy too.  I hate that I am still awake even though I should've gone to bed already, and I hate that I let what other people think get to me even though I try, try, try not to let it.

I was in a decent mood two hours ago and now I'm just annoyed, and really damn cold, and those make for horrible conditions under which to blog, because moods pass but no one understands that, and things change and the weather changes every other minute but no one ever gets used to it.  This week is feeling really long, and this whole next month is feeling really long and it hasn't even started yet.  Maybe I'll edit my open letter and post it tomorrow, and maybe I'll change my url again and not tell anyone this time, because I'm tired of being judged and shoved into a labeled filing drawer in someone else's head.     

0 quirky quips: