Tomorrow'll say if you're lost and found
Tonight I wasted two hours of my life watching "Iron Man 2" with my parents when what I really wanted to be watching was "Remember Me", which I know has Robert Pattinson in it, but I want to see it anyway because I think he's either really underrated or really overrated, and I think he's just been handed crap parts, and I want to judge him for myself. But my dad decided to come to Blockbuster with me because he was afraid I'd get lost driving through my neighborhood in the dark (which I suppose is a valid argument) and so we ended up with "Iron Man 2" in addition to my RPattz film, which I will hopefully be able to watch tomorrow night.But anyhow, now I'm listening to Phoenix and repeatedly refreshing tumblr, and it's just like every other night, because I rarely go anywhere and I rarely do anything, but I guess that's my choice. I've been thinking today about how one of my friendships is changing a lot lately - or I guess all of them are but I was thinking about this one in particular - because of who I've decided I want to be, and how that doesn't fit in with who she wants to be. I'm happy with who I am, I think, and I'm happy with how I uphold my morals, but I still can't help but feel like I'm missing out, not just on all that typical cliche teenage stuff, but on having a best friend.
So I guess what I feel like I don't have in my life right now, other than an A in math class, is someone to tell my thoughts to - and my someone I mean someone who isn't my blog or one of my notebooks and by thoughts I mean that I think I've got another pointless crush and I really want to watch "Remember Me."
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment