I'm holding on until the last

I am in a horrible, horrible mood right now, which I know is a really bad condition under which to be blogging, but I am just so frustrated right now that I don't know what else to do. 

I do not like school.  I have not liked school since freshman year, but in the last year or so, everything has just gotten worse.  I'll be sitting in these classrooms taking notes on things I don't give a damn about, and then I'll look around the room at these people, with their perfect hair and texting-under-the-desk and rude under-their-breath comments, and I can't help but think that this isn't where I should be.  I have come to despise some of these people, and how they treat their teachers and their friends and themselves.  The word peer doesn't mean anything to me anymore.  These are just people that I'm forced to be around because I have to come here everyday so that someday I can get the hell out of here. 

I just do not want to go to school anymore.  I don't mind the work, for the most part, but I just hate the atmosphere.  I hate being so uncomfortable all the time.  I hate these assholes that I'm surrounded by. 

Tomorrow is Friday.  Three-day week.  Five day week.  Thanksgiving break.  December = 3 weeks.  Winter break.  Almost done. 

0 quirky quips: