The way you move is like a full-on rainstorm and I'm a house of cards
Today was long, or felt long, I guess, and my hair's a mess and it was rainy so I wore my coat and my off-white beret and my high-tops, which I think are becoming my favorite shoes, and I saw "Deathly Hallows" and I cried and I kicked some girl in the head because she had her phone out during the movie, and then I came home and did nothing for several hours and didn't eat dinner and listened to Taylor Swift and talked to M and collaged and now I'm talking to A and refreshing tumblr and not looking forward to tomorrow because it's Sunday and after that, it's Monday.I'm reading Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer right now, and I'm only sixteen pages in, which is really slow going for me as I've been reading it for three nights already, but I've been going to bed late and only reading a few pages before falling asleep, which is really unusual. But anyhow, the narrator reminds me of myself in that his mind goes so fast that he can barely get out one thought before he's onto another - which reminds me of being in France with G and eating or not eating bloody steak and eating paninis in the rain - which reminds me of this morning in the rain, and right now, because right now I'm freezing and my hands are shaking a bit and it's making it a little difficult to type but I don't want to go to bed right now so I'm typing anyway even though I'm not saying anything at all and I'm really cold.

0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment