So this is your maverick, this is Vienna
Day one of three, over and done with. Nearly. I sort of didn't study for my French test, which I'm sure I will feel bad about in the morning, and I still need to shower and get this gross wind out of my hair, but I successfully parked my car in two different parking spaces today, and in front of my house along the curb twice as well, and for some reason that is a much bigger accomplishment for me than having my common app essay done. Oh, also, I finished my common app essay today.I packed up all my flashcards from the last two years into this big plastic tub, and now the plastic tub is just sitting on my floor staring up at me, telling me that I'm wasting it and that it could be used much more efficiently if it were to hold, say, my cameras or my collection of fortune cookie fortunes, but I have this total inability to throw anything away until I know that I'm totally done with it, and for some reason I still think my AP World and APUSH flashcards are going to be useful to me someday in the future. This is why there is the amount of crap in my room that there is.
I am so looking forward to Thanksgiving. By Thanksgiving, my UC app will be done and turned in, and all that I'll have left will be my common app supplemental essays. Actually, January. I'm looking forward to January. Or maybe next April. Yeah, that'd be good.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment