It's not about your makeup or how you try to shape up to these tiresome paper dreams
I am, as usual, freezing right now, but I had a good night and I'm wearing mascara and I have plans for tomorrow even though it's going to rain and I'm nearly finished with my UC apps, and next week is a two-day week, and so I'm hoping that those two days are good and that everything is going to be good. I'm trying for that, I guess, for good days, because tonight was fun, and I was around people that I actually like and we didn't talk about college for more than a minute and I miss sleepovers sophomore year and watching "10 Things I Hate About You" once a month and game nights and video chatting and all of that.So tonight was good and I wore my giant cardigan sweater but I really, really want to buy a winter formal dress.

1 quirky quips:
i miss sophomore year and game nights and video chatting too. <3
Post a Comment