For the first time in such a long long time

... I know I'll be okay.

I absolutely love impressionism.  I've never really liked the art we've studied in my art history class, with the exception of the Rococo works, and I just like them because they're wild and bright.  But I love impressionism, and post-impressionism.  It's so gorgeous. 

I also love Taylor Swift.  She always looks amazing, and so happy.  I wish I had her hair and her height and her amazing personality.  And her singing talent, that couldn't hurt.  And can I have her closet too?

I love pictures with words on them.  Pictures of nature or cityscapes or odd perspectives of a girl dressed in a cute outfit.  They're so pretty.  I can't explain it. 

Me:  i told my mom you love the oc and she thought you were lying.
Michael:  dude..why does everyone say that?!  haha  i told nathen and he was like...UHHH are you sure your not gay?!  and im like...jeez it just like a show

Currently discussing the merits of Seth, Ryan, and Che with Michael via fbchat.  Happy Thursday.

0 quirky quips: