It's a shame that nobody knows this thing that we got
There's this line that you can't cross with the internet. You, in general, can't be too rude or sarcastic or joke around too much, because the fact that you're not serious just doesn't translate. But you, specifically, cross that line repeatedly. Maybe it's just me, stupid oversensitive me, who is hurt and annoyed and confused by what you say, or rather, type. That's the thing with the internet - everything is totally out of context, no human contact, no facial expressions or sighs or audible laughs.I let someone affect my mood again today. I always expect people to be perfectly nice and sensitive and modest and watch what they say - okay, yeah I expect people to act like me. And then when they don't, I'm shocked and hurt and disappointed. I'm stupid and naive and like Taylor Swift minus the good hair, musical talent, and legions of fans.
Two of my facebook friends are having a very philosophical conversation via wall posts right now, and it's all coming up in my news feed. As creepy as it is that I'm reading it, I love that facebook, and the internet in general, reveals new sides of people. Or, I guess, the sides of people that they want us to see.
A mysterious giant bruise that I'm sure you're hugely interested in has appeared on my right hand at the base of my thumb. When I noticed it this afternoon it was really bright blue, but now it's faded to a sort of brownish purple. Just thought you ought to know.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment