So sentimental, not sentimental, no
First: I'm really proud of the amount of homework that I got done today. But even though I worked all day - I know that I still have so much more to do. I suggested to my mom this morning that maybe I just shouldn't do one of my history outlines, and she didn't understand. She literally couldn't understand what I meant by that. Not doing one piece of homework is not even an option for her. But I don't know how I'm going to finish all of it.Second: I talked to my dad for a while at dinner tonight. Despite giving really bad advice, he actually gives really good advice. He offered me a whole new perspective, and while I don't agree with everything he said - it was sort of refreshing to talk to someone who's so emotionally detached from my life.
Third:
Fourth: I don't write this for you. I hope you understand that.
1 quirky quips:
<3
Post a Comment