I'll be holding all the tickets and you'll be owing all the fines

This song is absolutely gorgeous.  France is gorgeous. 



I spent the evening watching "Persuasion" with my mom and my little sister.  I remember the first time I watched "Pride and Prejudice" - I had absolutely no idea what they were saying.  The dialogue seemed so dense and confusing.  But now I understand it.  I wish Shakespeare worked like that.  Hamlet is the bane of my existence right now.  Besides my history teacher. 

I wish friends worked like that.  I wish things just got easier as you got older.  I wish you could grow out of things, bad habits, like the way you grow into oversize ears and hand-me-down jeans.  I hate that you have to work for friendships - I wish it was like in books, where perfect friendships come effortlessly, naturally, two corner pieces of a jigsaw puzzle.    

Good things that happened this week:
1. A girl whose style I admire told me she liked my outfit.
2. I did well on a French test.
3. I resolved to cure my bad habits.
4. I rediscovered my lost love for the movie "Hook."
5. I got a bunch of books from the library that I don't have time to read but will somehow read anyway.

Yes, I can blog twice in one day if I want to, okay?

0 quirky quips: