Hey Mr. Nally
Everything was fine today. The entire day was fine and then I came home and did my math homework and talked to my mom and I just sort of sunk into this funk. I cause my own problems - I know that. But I don't know how to stop.The things that usually make me feel better - watching "10 Things I Hate About You", listening to Jason Mraz - don't seem to be working tonight. I'm just downloading fonts and not working on Hamlet and thinking I should go to bed early tonight. Talking to Michael and thinking I should be studying. Wanting to draw with colored pens even though I can't draw and thinking I should clean my room. Wants and shoulds and just plain old can'ts.
This just made me really happy. I wish I had someone to share my love of "Hook" with. But since I don't I can just share this video with everyone.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment