Your uncle is a crooked French Canadian
1. I bit off all my nails today. I am a huge failure.2. I am stressed. See number 1 for physical side-effects.
3. My dad is watching something really violent downstairs and it's extremely loud and I'm not enjoying it.
4. The bulb in my desk lamp burned or possibly burnt out yesterday and my mom bought me a new bulb today but she couldn't get it in, so here I am, in the semi-dark.
5. I'm looking forward to France, a lot, but then I'm also really really really not. The room mate situation is stressing me out. But it's only one night. Well, two nights in one night increments. I can handle that. Right?
5. I painted my nails and was being really careful not to mess them up but then I realized that I was leaning my head on my hand. Alas, hair lines on my nails.
6. I think high schoolers are stupid and superficial and not smart enough to realize it. Unfortunately I'm all of those things.
7. I had a lot of trouble this afternoon trying to explain to my mom why my sister doesn't tell her things. My mom heard from her friend who heard from her daughter that my sister likes a boy. Which I already knew because I'm really good at snooping and also very perceptive. I tried to use historical references to build my ethos and also my logos, but she wasn't going for it. I guess it's a mom thing? I wouldn't know since I can't explain it. (I love you Gillian. Go talk to Mom.)
8. How did it get this late so fast? I still have to take a shower before I go to bed.
9. I have this issue with things being even. I could have stopped at 7 (yeah I know that's not even) but since I didn't now I have to keep going to 10.
10. I just clicked through my "liked" posts on tumblr. I have "liked" some very strange things in the past. Like, um, pictures of kittens. I don't even really like kittens. Where are all the cute pictures of puppies? Also, a picture of a very attractive man whom I cannot identify. Um.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment