Standing on the edge of morning

My momsy is getting up early tomorrow to make me matzah brie for breakfast, because it's Passover and matzah brie is my favorite, and it's my last day at home.  Holy crap, it's my last day at home.

I'm trying not to think too much about the plane rides, or the high speed train, or the Seine boat cruise thing.  Sensing a pattern?  Ugh.  I'm never going to be able to drive a car.  Anyhow, I'm also not thinking about the amount of French I'm suddenly going to have to speak all at once, the very complicated dollars-to-euros math I'm going to have to do in my head, or the sore feet I'm going to have.

What I am thinking about:
- Ben Mckenzie
- Sleeping
- Monet paintings (Boulevard des Capuchines, specifically)
- Matzah brie
- The Sarah Dessen book I'm going to read as soon as I finish this blog post
- The microcosm of the gloriousness of France that is contained in this tumblr
- "Gilmore Girls"
- Summer

0 quirky quips: