Sometimes perfection can be perfect hell

Overheard today
Guy 1:  Dude, I'm so hungry!
Guy 2:  I'm SO cold!
Guy 1:  I could like eat a small child!
Guy 2:  What is up with the fucking weather, man?

I feel absolutely horrible right now.  I've used up more than an entire box of tissues tonight.  I haven't studied for my math test and I've barely studied for physics.  But I feel like crap and I just want to go to sleep.  The grading period ends this week and my grades are going to suck and I just want to go to sleep.  This has been the worst week ever, and it's barely half over.

I have all this stuff floating around in my head about honesty and values and whatnot, but I'm too tired right now.  Tomorrow, yes?  Or maybe this weekend.  Again:  worst week ever.  

2 quirky quips:

Macaroni | March 10, 2010 at 9:46 PM

weeks like these make me hate fortitude

Briana Lee | March 11, 2010 at 7:02 PM

I agree this week is horribleeeeeeeeeeeeee.