I can't think of a good title
Thinking about "The OC" makes me sob uncontrollably. Hearing the theme song makes me cry. Remembering the end of the series finale gives me this horrible knotted stomach ache thing that won't go away. There is something wrong with me.Being the totally self-aware person that I think I am, I know that this is all relating to the crap Thursday-night-and-on that I had. (Plus, you know, like, pms, and stuff.) I didn't want to think about that, so I watched "The OC" instead. And now all of the crying I wanted to do for that has transferred over to "The OC". But it hasn't really - today was still a bad day, because of all of that and gross hair and not enough time until France and having to say "I'm fine" even though I don't feel fine.
In the scheme of things, I am fine. And next week, I'll be fine. These little things that are no big deal - for right now, they are a big deal. I hate that - stupid teenager self-centered thingamajig ugh.
Okay Kate Chambers, quit statusing things that relate to my life. Really now! (Note exasperation at myself and also sarcasm. Status whatever statuses you want to status. Status is not a verb. Oh well.)
Anyhow. I left my cell phone in the bathroom. But I've realized that it doesn't even matter. No one ever calls my cell phone. No one ever texts me. Why do I even have a cell phone? Oh yeah, that's right - I'm a paranoid freak who's scared of getting stranded on a street corner in the middle of nowhere. Not that I'm every in the middle of nowhere. But you know. Just in case.

0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment