Won't stop to surrender
The only advice my mom's given me this weekend is to sleep on it. And maybe that's worked out. I feel better today than I did yesterday, and a lot better than I did on Friday. I've got this Jason Mraz-esque positive outlook/everything will be okay attitude. Combined with a good Sunday and the smell of cupcakes in the air, I'm in an amazing mood.Today Ellie and I hung out with Alex. The ability of my friends to legally drive me places still freaks me out. We went down to Seal Beach and walked around on Main Street. Typical Southern California beachy tourist experience. Alex even bought a "Seal Beach" t-shirt from a store containing hundreds of Hawaiian shirts. I miss summer a lot.
I'm hoping for a good week this week. There're only a few weeks left until Spring break. It didn't get dark until after 7 tonight. I'm going to take that as a sign that summer's on its way.
2 quirky quips:
That's a lovely picture. (:
who is that? is that ellie?! hahahah
Post a Comment