An Afternoon Wasted
A sweet Thursday to you all.I had no homework this afternoon, but instead of getting ahead on next week's work or studying for the AP exam, I decided to spend my time watching vlogbrothers and MJ on youtube and editing a Numa Numa video my friends and I made.* Now it's finished, and is taking forever to upload to facebook. I'm a bit frustrated. I just watched the little bar inch its way to the end of the box, where it stopped. Please wait while your video is uploading. No thank you, I'd like it to be done now, please.
Caught up in all of that, I forgot to eat dinner. It's 8:30 right now and I just ate. Technically I'm supposed to go to bed at 9, but I don't see that happening.**
Now that I know how to embed videos, here you go:
This is one of my favorite Blue Skies covers. Is it bad that I like it better than the original?
See you tomorrow, guys.
:]
* Before you get confused, that is not our video. Obviously. Our dancing skills in no way match up to Hank's.
** I really don't understand how people function on four hours of sleep, or even five. If I don't get at least six or seven I can't concentrate.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment