Sleepy Feet and Dragons
A peachy TUESDAY* to you all!SLEEPY FEET**
Guys, my foot is asleep. This is a problem that I frequently have, as I am a masochist*** and like to bend myself in strange positions in order to sit in my very uncomfortable desk chair and do my homework. While I could sit like a normal person or get a more comfortable chair, I like to think that having to shift positions every few minutes in order to get the blood back in to various parts of my legs keeps me awake.****
QUESTIONS
Should I answer the mine from yesterday?
What do you think of this song?
That's one of my favorite songs.
What's your favorite flavor of popsicle?
Cherry. I only like cherry.
You have a pet dragon. What do you name it?
I have a giant stuffed dragon. His name is Sir Nicholas.
MVI_1773.AVI
Yes, you can see me and my strange friends in this video. Do not stalk us, please. We are skilled in the art of origami. And we know how to dial 911.
NEW QUESTIONS
1) What's the real explanation of global warming?
2) Why do feet fall asleep?
3) What's the story behind your name?
4) Can you find me a Wednesday song, please? I seem to be at a loss for songs about Hump Day.
5) What's one gadget you couldn't live without?
* Here's an alternative Tuesday link. Just in case.
** My BEDA buddies have cute little clever titles for the sections of their posts. I feel obligated to keep up with the Jones.
*** Not really.
**** In case you're not aware, chemistry is not the most interesting subject. I'm studying things that are made up - seriously. Kelvins are fictional. Some guy named Kelvin was like, "I want a temperature unit to be named after me! How about we just add 273 to celsius and get Kelvin?" And then all the other scientists decided that Kelvin was a funny name.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment