Slightly Twitchy
Happy Sunday! (Okay, wow. He sounds exactly the same. And look at that hair!)This blog post is coming to you in two parts.*
PART I
I am so panicked about getting my homework done right now that my brain is at its best and I'm thinking at top speed but I'm also moving really really fast. So my stomach kind of feels like it's doing flips and I'm sort of twitching. And still I know I won't get my homework done because my history chapter** is 30 pages long. I think I have about 20 of them left. I could be done, I know I could, if I hadn't spent an hour baking Amish Friendship Bread (which smells amazing, by the way) or taken a shower this morning. That's something my AP world teacher said at the beginning of the year - "You may have to give up showering if you want to get an A in this class." I like my showers, thank you very much.
Unfortunately nothing interesting or blog-worthy happened to me today. It's 90 degrees outside right now (California, I knew you had it in you!) but I wouldn't know because I haven't been outside. I had frozen butternut squash ravioli for lunch. Then I worked on a history worksheet, then I made Amish Friendship Bread.*** The only strange thing was when I came downstairs to check on the bread, I discovered my entire family**** watching "Hannah Montana" together. Usually my dad can only stand to sit through "iCarly," so you can imagine my suprise.
Then I rushed back up to my room to write a quick blog post before removing the Amish Friendship Bread from its pan, reattacking***** my homework, then leaving for dinner.****** Then I will return home and attempt to do more homework before going to bed.
Exciting news, though! Lady Danville is going to be at the LA Times Book Festival next Sunday, and my mom said she'd take me.
PART II
BEDA buddy questions! I've already read all of yours for today, and they are really amazing questions. (As in, the kind where I already have answers in mind.) There are also a lot of them. So my post tomorrow answering them******* might be very long. Also, I'm wondering - do we answer our own questions?
Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
What's your favorite literary character?
What are you wearing on your feet right now? (This can be when you answer it, or when you read the question. Your choice!)
If you could spend a day with anyone, dead or alive or fictional, who would it be?
* Oooh I've always wanted to say that. Now I just have to lose count and point my arms in a zillion directions while trying to find the sidebar.
** Luckily not due until Tuesday.
*** It's pretty amazing, in case you were wondering.
**** My parents and my sister.
***** Yes, it's a word. I think.
****** My parents aren't too big on cooking. And there's some restaraunt my mom wants to go to. It got good reviews on Yelp! Yelp! is her new thing.
******* That is when we answer them, right? Or in the comments? I'm not sure. What did we decide?
1 quirky quips:
The outline is due on tuesday, right? RIGHT?!?!
*PANIKK ATAKK*
I haven't started it. I've been looking at page 848 for 3 hours now D:
FML.
Post a Comment