Sleeping and Irons (Don't take that as a suggestion to go fall asleep on an iron, please.)
It's Sunday. Obviously.I am exhausted. Nerd night didn't include much sleeping. It did include way too many peeps, a failed attempt to make our own numa numa video , and a viewing of "A Hard Day's Night." Plus an iron-on t-shirt transfer disaster, as well as an encounter with a four-inch grasshopper.Which brings me to my first point. (And really, my only point, as I am tired and don't really have anything important to say.) I think they should teach us how to iron in school. They (and by "they", I mean the head honchos that control the weather and the school lunch menu) want us to become successful, money-making, tax-paying adults, but how are we supposed to do that if we can't iron our own clothes? No one is going to hire us if we look like slobs.
So, right now, blog reader, go learn how to iron. Otherwise you will (possibly but not likely) become homeless and be forced to wear those horrible fingerless gloves. (Or, if you'd rather, you could watch this . I think I'm in love...)
1 quirky quips:
Hahahaha nerd night was amazing! Actually it was filled with a lot of fail, but we had fun while failing.
Stop falling in love with youtube personalities, Natasha.
:P
Post a Comment