Oven-Like Heat
Happy Monday! (You know I just have to do that. Everyday. I will find a Tuesday song!)Today I went to school. I managed to spill acid-base all over myself in chemistry, bomb a history essay, and read 25 pages of a very bad novel, all in six hours. Then I came home and did a lot of homework while attempting not to melt. (Have I mentioned yet the insane heat that we're having? It's desert-like outside. Possibly even oven-like. If it's still this hot this weekend, I might attempt to fry an egg on the sidewalk. Sometimes I wonder about those people who dream about living in southern California.)
Thanks to Kali, I'm now using Pandora, and I have to say that I like it so far. So, thanks Kali! I'll try out that other website you blogged about soon.
Plug of the day: Joshua Radin. Look him up. He is amazing.
-----------------
QUESTIONS FROM YESTERDAY
Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
I probably shouldn't have asked this question, since I don't have an answer. I think the caterpillar came first.
Who's your favorite literary character?
Sydney Carton. I really can't explain why without spoiling the ending. But basically I hated the book because it was so hard to read, but then we got to the end and I cried.
What are you wearing on your feet right now?
Dozzzier lent me her invisible slippers.
If you could spend a day with anyone, dead or alive or fictional, who would it be?
I'd love to meet Kurt Vonnegut - he seems like a really interesting, funny guy. I also think it'd be cool to meet Jane Austen. (Sorry guys. I don't watch Doctor Who. Don't stone me, please.)
NEW QUESTIONS (Am I supposed to ask new questions? If I'm not, just disregard these.)
What do you think of this song?
What's your favorite flavor of popsicle?
You have a pet dragon. What do you name it?
-----------------
Heroes tonight.*
:]
* I have to have at least one footnote. I like Heroes.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment