UnFun-ness

Hello, dears.

I'm taking a bit of a break from procrastinating to write my post for today. I spent the morning at a review session, then the afternoon eating, watching youtube videos, and basically doing everything possible to avoid my homework. I just took a walk with my family to see the [name of my neighborhood here] Family Fun Days Picnic, which was not so much family or fun or picnic as it was tents and empty rides and smelly tired-looking horses walking in circles. Kind of sad, actually.

My sister spent an hour (or possibly more) on the phone this morning with her best friend, who lives two hours away, discussing English to British translations. It seems that knowing a jumper is actually a sweater is not enough for her. Then she spent forty-five minutes on the phone with another friend (this one only lives ten minutes away) while watching "Phineas & Pherb" on mute and saying very little.

Now she's resigned herself to doing some spelling homework that's due Wednesday while I'm sitting here pushing off a history chapter, some math problems, and a French paragraph, all of which are due Monday. I also have to come up with some kind of service project to do at a club meeting on Tuesday, and burn a whole bunch of cds for my best-friend-from-Tennesee's 16th birthday, which is a week from tomorrow.*

Sorry to complain so much. (And sorry for the short post. I promise something interesting about the LA Times Book Festival - with possible pictures - tomorrow.) Hope you're having a swell Saturday.**

- Tash

* Oh, shoot. I just looked at a calendar. I thought I had at least 2 weeks.
** No day video links for this week. I think I started that last Saturday, and I've pretty much cycled through all of my day-titled songs.

1 quirky quips:

Alison | April 25, 2009 at 11:47 PM

your beda buddy Jessica is a blasphemer. Relay this information.

:P