I hate airplanes.
I hate airports. Because of delays, my 9:00 flight didn't board until 9:55, and by the time we actually got off it in San Francisco, we could have arrived by car. While I don't really mind the actual airport experience - I can deal with lines and waiting - I hate the actual flying. I hate that falling sensation that makes your stomach drop and I hate the changes in pressure and that ear-popping feeling. I especially hate the smell - breathing in recycled air that has a slight odor of gum for hours while hurtling hundreds of feet above the ground in a metal tube isn't exactly my favorite thing in the world.Now I'm in a hotel room typing on my dad's laptop after flying this morning and then walking around all day. I miss my computer. :\ I never really realized how dependent I was on the ability to check Facebook whenever I wanted during the day.
Tomorrow we're checking out the new California Museum of Science, which is supposed to be the greenest museum in the world. Supposedly it's insulated with old blue jeans and it's live, growing roof keeps the building cool.
Too tired to be funny today. Sorry, guys.
G'night.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment