Just one of those days
It's only Wednesday afternoon, and I'm already stressing about the busy weekend to come.Wow. Did that sound as pretentious to you as it did to me?
Movies on Friday night, big nerd night sleepover on Saturday, then a play on Sunday night. Monday and Tuesday I have to do all of my homework, because Wednesday I'm leaving for San Francisco. (I'm not totally sure how I'm going to blog while I'm there, but I'll figure something out. It is BALCEDA [Blog At All Costs Every Day April], after all.)
Getting back Sunday night, then school again on Monday. Why does spring break have to be so short?
Big history test first, though, on Friday. Not time for "I have" or "there is" or "I'm going."
So ready for summer.
2 quirky quips:
Oh, but pretense is ever so fun!
:P
the title is a joshua radin song (:
Post a Comment