DOS and Awesome Songs

Happy Thursday!

Tomorrow I'm participating in the Day of Silence, a national youth movement to bring attention to to the silence face by lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender teens. The point of the day is to show how LGBT teens (and adults) feel they must act (silent) when faced with bullying, name-calling, and harassment. Think about the voices you're not hearing tomorrow, and then think about what you can do to end the silence.

I'm really excited to get my BEDA buddy/ies tomorrow. I'm glad Maureen came up with the idea, even though BEDA is half over already. I've actually started wondering what we're all going to do when it April ends? I suppose we'll just keep blogging, although maybe not everyday. I can't believe I just wrote 4 (and now 5) sentences that all start with "I."

As I have nothing to blog about today, this is pretty much the most awesome song ever. Although definitely not the best quality video.

Also this song is amazing:

And one more.

:]

0 quirky quips: