Pringle Phemonenon

I'm giving myself the next half hour* to come up with something really good, because now that I know I have BEDA buddies** reading I have to attempt not to sound like a rambling idiot.***

A short anecdote: today I opened up a package of Pringles only to discover that the chips, every single one of them, were sideways! I remarked upon this to my parents, because, as you can imagine, sideways Pringles are an extremely strange occurence. My mom, of course, didn't respond, as she doesn't care about Pringles, but my dad noted that this must be the attempt of the Pringles to save themselves from consumption, as they are extremely difficult to get out when they are all turned sideways. But, obviously, Pringles have very miniscule brains, as they did not realize that I was going to have to break them to get them out of the container. So that's what I did, and then I ate them.**** Their plan to escape my mouth by turning sideways failed.

Tomorrow I get to make my Amish friendship bread and then pass on four more starter sets to my friends. Hopefully the bread comes out okay, because, after my cauldron cake disaster,***** I am a bit cautionary with anything involving heat and edibles. (Although I do all right with pop-tarts.) One of my friends already made hers and she said it was a bit too sweet, so it should probably be just right for me.

I'm excited to start our question thing tomorrow, BEDA buds, if that's still our plan. I'll be thinking up something good.

Happy Saturday.

* "Kings" is on at 8.
** SarahE, dozzzier, and Jessica C. They are cool. You should meet them.
*** Not that this is a normal occurence or anything.
**** It should be noted that this was a mini, snack-size, hundred-calorie pack of Pringles, not one of those full-size tubes.
***** Oh yes, I blogged it.

0 quirky quips: