One Final List

God, that title sounds so depressing.

Hey guys. It's the last day of BEDA. I'm sure you know that by now. I want to end the month on a happy note, so I've composed a list of some of my favorite things.* Hopefully you like them too.

SOME OF MY FAVORITE THINGS: A LIST

1. A Hard Day's Night: Alison, thank you for making us watch this movie. It's amazing. Ringo might be my favorite Beatle. But I like Paul too. And John's amazing. And George - he's pretty great.

2. Orange nail polish: Everyone should wear orange nail polish on their toes all the time. Then we would all smile at each others' feet. I'm pretty sure that's the way to reach world peace and cure swine flu.

3. May 15th: I hope this needs no explanation. But in case you're a little behind, May 14th is the AP World History Exam, also known as the test-that-will-explode-my-brain-and-cause-the-administrators-to-rip-the-paper-out-of-my-hand-for-getting-brain-juice-everywhere-and-overusing-hyphens.

4. Blogging: Don't worry, I'm not stopping. BEDA's been a lot of fun, even if blog posts do take me way too long to write. I don't know if I'll keep blogging every day, especially with the you-know-what coming up, but maybe after May 15th. We'll see. And BEDA buddies, I love you guys and you're all very funny and interesting and clever and I love reading your posts, so I hope you're not going anywhere anytime soon. :]

5. This video: Watch it, and then you'll know. And seeing mememolly makes me want to redecorate my room and buy all new clothes so I can be as cute as her. (That's a good thing.)

6. My friends: Our numa numa video kicks ass, but besides that, my friends are pretty great. We have fabulous movie marathons and birthday celebrations that attract cakemoochers to our lunch bench. All my friends are wonderful, actually - my online friends and my school friends and Rebecca who lives in Tennessee. Friends are one of the best things in life, ever.

7. Vlogbrothers videos: You know you sqee on the inside every time a new one shows up in your subscription box. If you don't, you must have swine flu, and it's impairing your brain.

8. Shortbread cookies: Especially the ones printed with little chessmen. Especially, especially when they have chocolate.

9. Birthdays: Not just mine, either. My friends and I have lots of fun on birthdays - Alison makes the cake, which is always amazing, and there are balloons. I love being able to make somebody happy on their birthday.

10. Harry Potter: The books are great and the movies are pretty good, but what amazes me is the fandom. Harry Potter nerds are amazing. Just look at what's come out of them: try this, or this, or this. Do you hear the screaming in that last one?

THANK YOU

So I just want to say thanks, to all of you, to Maureen Johnson, to everybody who's doing BEDA, for inspiring me and encouraging me and not throwing things at me when I sound like a sap.
I almost just automatically typed, "see you tomorrow," but I don't want to promise that and then not blog tomorrow. So I guess I'll see you when I see you.
:]

Oh, and one final question, just for old time's sake, I suppose.
What are you doing tomorrow?


* These are a few of my favorite things...

1 quirky quips:

Alison | April 30, 2009 at 8:52 PM

I love this :D
Lists of happy things are good to keep near at all times. Especially during chemistry-fueled hatred.