Food for large stomachs

Just got back from dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. The, restaurant, which is on the 8th floor of Macy's, had a wait of an hour, so we wandered around the store for a while before sitting down and eating until it looked like we hadn't eaten anything at all. The portions there are huge - the waiter actually remarked, when we asked how big a slice of cheesecake was, that it was relatively normal size when compared to the other dishes.

My dad has this theory about how you're supposed to wait three hours before going to bed after you eat because it takes that long for your food to digest, so I think I'm committed to staying awake until midnight. That is, if I want my food to digest properly. I think I'd rather take the stomach ache on top of a full night's sleep, though.

I was just listening to myself type - I know, a bit weird - and decided that typing would sound so much better on a typewriter. You get the click-clack noises, plus that bing when you get to the end of a line. I just started to ask if anyone uses a typewriter, but then it occurred to me that if you're using a typewriter then you're not using the internet. Anyone use a typewriter to do non-internet related things?

:\

0 quirky quips: