Ten's a nice number
It's April 10th! Ten days of blogging. April's been pretty slow so far - but I'm sure it will pick up when I start school again next week and have to start studying for the AP exam. Fun, fun fun.
I don't want to write one of those blogs where I tell you what I did today and what I had for lunch and now I'm going to go brush my teeth and then tomorrow I think maybe I'll eat an omelet and I hope it doesn't rain, because that's boring and I'm sure you're not interested in that. (Although really I do hope it doesn't rain tomorrow.) Sorry I don't have anything interesting to say today...
Tomorrow's Passover - well, technically Wednesday was the first night of Passover and it ends sometime next week (8 nights? 10 nights?), but my family's all together for our seder tomorrow night. That means lots of food (my aunt's forbidden gefilte fish, though) and lots of mendel bread (which will be grosser than usual since it'll be made with matzah meal) and just general chaos. Lots of little kids and adults who don't get along very well. Matzah balls are good though.
Not to be hypocritical, but I'm going to bed now.
And I think hotel pillows are gross.
And I had chocolate chip ice cream tonight.
And I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment